Slider and gallery anywhere module for prestashop
Thanks to the advanced settings, you can customize each gallery or slider as you like for your theme. The module supports individual settings for each of the galleries or slider. And they are as follows:
2. Convenient display of sliders and galleries in the form of a list for better control.
3 . Individual settings for displaying the slider or gallery (speed, auto-scrolling, width, height, etc.).
4. Display the corresponding slider or gallery on the page or hook.
5. Support for multilinguals.
6. Support for multi-stores.
The main features of the module include:
2. Support for multi-stores.
3 . Support for multilinguals.
4. Individual settings for each gallery or slider.
5. Convenient placement of galleries or sliders in the proposed hooks.
6. Ajax – support for uploading images in the module settings.
7. Multiple placement.
8. Placement in the descriptions of goods, categories, manufacturer, CMS, supplier due to the established variables.
9. Support for placement in template files (.tpl)
The settings of the module with the display of a list of galleries or sliders are as follows:
The gallery settings are as follows:
The slider settings are as follows:
The form of editing the content of the picture in the slider is as follows:
Hooks, in which galleries or sliders can be placed, are installed directly in the settings and they are as follows:
1. Home Page
3. Home Tab Content
— Columns —
4. Left Column
5. Right Column
— Product Card —
6. Right Column product
7. Left Column product
8. Product Tab
9. Footer Product
— Shopping Cart —
10. Shopping Cart Footer
11. Product Description
12. Description of categories
13. CMS description
Slider or gallery location settings:
In order to use the gallery or slider in the content, variables are used that are displayed in the module settings. Using variables in the description of CMS content:
Display the result of the CMS description in the front office:
An example of displaying a gallery in a basket hook:
An example of displaying a gallery in a hook on the main page:
Example of displaying a slider in the full description of the product in the product card:
Example of displaying a slider in a TOP hook: